Thursday 28 November 2013

REALLY? STRONGER THAN BRITISH POUND?

British Pound

Yes. Though I used to think the British pound was the strongest currency in the world. That’s not true.

While I was looking through the Currency Conversion gadget on my laptop, I was surprised to find out there are currencies stronger than the British pound. The Kuwaiti Dinar, the Omani Rial, and the Bahraini Dinar. So, you are going to need more than a pound to buy a unit of these currencies. Apparently, the British pounds ain’t the "hardest” currency!

The exchange rates for each currency against the British pound (GBP) and the US Dollar (USD) by 11:35 a.m (WAT), 27 November, 2013.

1.  Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD)
     Country: Kuwait


Kuwaiti Dinar

2.  Bahraini Dinar (BHD)
     Country: Bahrain 

Bahraini Dinar


3.  Omani Rial (OMR)
     Country: Oman


Omani Rial 

THE CURRENCIES AGAINST THE NIGERIAN NAIRA


The Nigerian Naira (NGN) is not listed on the Currency gadget. So I had to go check online to get the exchange rates. Here’s what I got. It's a huge difference.

1 KWD = 561.21577 NGN

1 BHD = 421.94198 NGN

1 OMR = 412.61706 NGN

1 GBP = 258.51741 NGN

Why bother going to Britain when you could just relocate to Kuwait, Oman or Bahrain (don’t ask me how easy it is to get there because I don’t know).

And as for me, I’ll start praying in Kuwaiti Dinar J.

I am Mr. Highzik...and I am a learner relocating to KUWAIT!


Image credit: Verastic

No comments:

Post a Comment