Thursday 31 October 2013

AND WE ARE LIVE

stop wishing start doing
Yes. I said ”we” because i won't be doing this all alone, I need you – yes, you my readers – to do this with me.

It’s a long time coming (over a year, counting from the day I decided to be a blogger) and I think it’s time for me to move pass the “wish” part. I have decided to go with the STOP-WISHING-START-DOING” ideology. The best time to start is now, moreover, I am not getting any younger – a mild way of saying I am getting older. Hahaha!


HERES WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT.


I present to you a platform that promises to be informative (BIG I) and most importantly educative (BIG E). We will talk about anything but if it doesn’t have the BIG I and BIG E tag, you’ll not find it here. Here’s an avenue for intelligent minds to come and share their opinions and great ideas, not to blab and waste quality time. There’s too little time to start talking bushwa.

In addition to this, which is a bit personal, this is my journey to becoming a GOOD WRITER. This is a learning process for me. With consistent posting of articles, I believe I'll get better at expressing my thoughts through the tips of my fingers.

This is definitely not going to end up as a flash in the pan. This has come to stay and I promise to do my best possible to keep all of us engaged in sensible, reasonable, and whatever-positive-able discussions.

Fingers crossed.

I am looking forward to a wonderful and memorable journey. You should too. As the captain of the ship, I say; ALL ABOARD!!!

I am Mr. Highzik…and I am a rookie learner.

P.S: Call this an “intro” post. My first post is coming in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment