Friday 1 November 2013

MY BIRTHDAY SPEECH


HURRAY! It's my birthday today. Another reason to celebrate (asides the fact that my younger sister finally gained admission into a higher institution). My heart is filled with so much joy, most especially because I'm much better now than I was last year. Yea! I mean it.


There's a very wide difference between the then-me and the now-me who I used to be and who I am now. It's not just age difference. Age is merely a botched up figure that should be shoved where the sun don't shine. In real sense, it doesn't count. Maturity is the YARDSTICK. Experience has taught me a whole lot. Life is indeed a teacher.

All in all, I thank God for another Year Revolution (speaking geography)...and my journey so far. A thousand words (can I even say type that much) is not enough to express my gratitude to Him.

Also, I appreciate everyone (and everybody) who has been part of the journey in whatever capacity. XOXO (please make your choice)

Apparently, another revolution has begun already. I'm very very hopeful I'll get to the end of this one too.

But wait a minute. I don dey old go be that.


Image Credit: Me (aoiDzyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment